Period of implementation: Oct’2018 – Dec’2019
Organizing and conducting training courses and events (conferences, round tables, discussions, business trips for exchange of experience) for employees of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy.
The topics of the trainings are related to the specialized areas of activities in the field of the labor market, social inclusion, equal opportunities, non-discrimination, working conditions, demographic development. They are also in accordance with the prepared Analysis of the training needs under a public procurement contract with subject “Study and analysis of the training needs of the MLSP employees” under project BG05M9OP001-3.008-0001-С01, as well as with the individual requests from the employees, in advance agreed with MLSP.
Achieved goals of the project:
- Professional competence, knowledge and skills have been upgraded in relation to the specialized areas of activities in the field of the labor market, social inclusion, equal opportunities, non-discrimination, working conditions, demographic development.
- The skills for planning, formulation, implementation, monitoring and analysis of policies in the specialized areas of competence have been increased.
- Administrative capacity has been increased.
- Organized and conducted trainings and seminars related to the areas of MLSP policies in the country and in EU member states – 19 for a total of 260 participants.
- Organized and conducted study trips to EU member states – 5 for 27 participants.
- Organized participation in conferences to EU member states – 4 for a total of 16 participants.
- Increased competence in formulating, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies in the specific areas of activity of MLSP employees – labor market, social inclusion, equal opportunities, non-discrimination, working conditions, demographic development, etc ..
- Increased capacity in the areas of competence, including through good awareness of available European practices.