The Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) is a 5-week U.S.-based exchange program for start-up founders and innovation leaders from Europe.
The 2023 YTILI Fellowship Program, sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, includes a five-month virtual entrepreneurship curriculum and a four-week Fellowship experience with a U.S. company. Chosen from a competitive applicant pool, the 60 YTILI Fellows represent 36 European countries and reflect a wide variety of industry sectors. The program is a collaborative, enriching experience that combines entrepreneurship training with leadership development and networking opportunities.
Why would you join?
- You get to visit, engage & grow your business in one of the 9 U.S. cities for 5-weeks (start-up innovation hubs; industry-based).
- You develop your YTILI network – European & US wide network of founders, business partners and investors.
- You get access to new business opportunities, connections, know-how and even perhaps funding opportunities – you never know where an open-mind leads you.
You are eligible if you are:
- between 25-35 years old
- you have 2 years of experience in managing entrepreneurial/impact/social venture
- living & working in one of 49 European countries (more).
All travel costs & accommodation costs are covered and financed by the U.S. State Department.
You can apply here by March 24, 2023.