Media Motor Europe
At the beginning of 2020, the MediaMotorEurope project was launched, under the Horizon 2020 program, in which Bulgaria participates through the Cluster Sofia Knowledge City. MediaMotorEurope supports promising high-tech innovators in the media sector and the creative industries by offering a fully sponsored 6-month mentoring program with online training sessions, seminars, pitching and collaboration opportunities.
The approach is to support startups and growing companies in the creative and media industries to create and implement innovative technologies to address these challenges. 40 startups and scaleups companies from the media sector have already been selected and the last 20 companies with serious potential are wanted!
What does Media Motor Europe offer?
Selected startups and scaleups receive:
- Dedicated coaching to support upscaling the business and soft-landing to new market.
- Tailored support and guidance to the startups’ needs and challenges, improving skills in areas such as product-market fit, legal aspects, pitching readiness, fundraising, product development, strategic management, internationalisation, UX and Design, etc.
- Matchmaking with media & creative corporations and public procurement support.
- Meetings and networking opportunities with investors.
- Pitching and showcasing at major media events, such as Slush, IBC, Digital Media Days and New Radio Day, as well as Mediatech on Stage.
- The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact.
- Vouchers of up to EUR 600 to support travel costs to events (if health/safety regulations allow).
When will the program be implemented?
The program will be implemented in the period from July to December 2021. The entire package of services is free, thanks to Startup Europe.
Read the eligibility criteria and additional information about the open invitation here.
We invite Bulgarian innovative startups/ scaleups to apply for inclusion in the program. The deadline for applications is 27 May 2021, 17:00 CET.