Period of implementation: Oct’2016 –Oct’2017
Partners: Swiss Institute for Entrepreneurship (SIFE)
Raising the awareness of Small and Medium enterprises in Bulgaria on the importance of doing responsible business. Trainings for 200+ representatives on integrating CSR practices in their business models in order to be more sustainable and competitive. Organizing a CSR Demo Day for the best CSR ideas followed by a business trip to Switzerland for the winners. Organizing a CSR conference aiming at creating a conducive environment enabling the implementation of business development services and CSR, including business exchange in CSR, and strengthening the transparency of socially responsible practices.
Project objective is raising the awareness and the knowledge of Bulgarian SMEs, NGOs and social partners on CSR and business development topics; minimizing the economic and social disparities between Bulgaria and the more advanced countries of the enlarged EU, as well as between the dynamic urban centеrs and the structurally weaker peripheral regions; enhancing the partnership between CEED and SIFE; promoting the Swiss contribution to the project.
- Developed analysis on the business needs and CSR awareness in SMEs in Bulgaria
- Developed and adapted practically oriented 2-module mentorship program on business development and CSR
- Elaborated website of the project with an integrated platform for CSR ideas and a platform for exchange of contacts of the interested parties on the project
- Elaborated a CSR awareness video to promote the importance of CSR practices in Bulgaria and the Swiss contribution to the project
- Produced posters, banners, brochures, distribution materials for promotion of CSR practices and for achieving visibility on the project
- Conducted six 2-module mentoring programs on business development and CSR for 200 representatives of start-ups, SMEs, NGOs and social partners
- Organized and conducted conference on CSR and business development topics
For more information: